Guru Nanak English Medium Public School, Sangalai Sasan
Admission starts from the month of January. Parents /Guardians seeking admissions for their wards should register their names by applying in the prescribed application form obtained from the school office on payment of the registration fees from December.child seeking admission to Nursery class must have completed 3 years as 1st of April of that year. Accordingly he/she should be 4+ for Prep class and 5+ for Std-I and so on to take admission in other classes.
A child seeking admission to Nursery class must have completed 2 ½ years till the 1st of April. Accordingly he/she should have completed 5 years on 1st of April but should not exceed 7 years of age for class 1.
- Birth certificate issued by municipality / competent authority should be submitted for taking admission in Nursery, L.KG, U.K.G and Std -1.
- Transfer certificate (T.C) in original, countersigned by the competent Education Authority of the state, must be produced at the time of admission into Std –II & above.
- Two passport size and two stamp size photographs of the student.
- Adhaar card of student along with parents should be attached with the admission form.
- One postcard size photograph of the child with parents.